View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 12:03 PM
tjbeggs
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by rideracelivemx7
3400.... what in the christ is in that pack to cost that much??? help just a simple tune upto 140hp is only $365 at PHP andyou can find a mock up IC jsut about anywhere on ebay, and exhaust are cheap enough and dont cost that much.
An OBS will NEVER see a 140 hp increase with stock injectors not matter what. So though they list that its not possible on an OBS.

BUT I will agree that Banks products are over priced. But they are not junk. Their fit and finish is top notch. Their Programming is safe and conservative and their stickers will add 50 hp on every vehicle you place it on. LOL

But really Banks has its place in my mind. It good for a person who has no interest or skill in fabricating, they have the money to spend and are only looking for a LITTLE more towing power or fuel economy. That description doesn't fit me in slightest but there are many out there that is does fit.

For half the price of the banks stuff you can have the same power but it requires for work, more research and more fabrication. For the same money with work, research and fabrication you could easily have 400 hp or more.