Thread: Time to Vent
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 12:37 AM
billy12360
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by caseys
Wow! ...reminded me of Commander Cody and the Lost Planet Airmen playing Hot Rod Lincoln in 1971: (how appropriate)

My pappy said, "Son, you're gonna' drive me to drinkin'
If you don't stop drivin' that Hot Rod Lincoln"

great song... i always wonder if that was wrote about my grandpa... i remember years ago... we where driving threw the town of concrete washington on high way 20... theres a 35 mile per an hour zone threw there... the cops clocked us doing 80... we where in a lincoln town car...ohh how i love those things... i got all the way to 3rd base with my first girlfriend one time for the first time... haha

anyways... my week has started off pretty darn good... i met a new girl on friday... been spending lots of time with her... talking texting stuff like that... asked her out to dinner.. she said yes... got my guitar back from the pawn shop... i was freaking out thinking they where going to sell it(they where pulling it from the back room and just about ready to put it on the floor they seen me walking in and just handed me the guitar and i gave them the money (is it good or bad that the people that work in the pawn show know what youve put a loan against, and know you by your first and last and nick name???) planted some trees... got my buddys camaro running for him... now we are talking about duals and headers and a blower for it... (im just his mechanic... he tells me what he wants and i do it for him) been eating normal... sleeping normal...

ONLY CRAPPY THING IS... i didnt make any money off of fishing for the past 2 weeks... GOD DANG STUPID HIGH RIVER FLOWS!!!