View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 05:56 PM
john smith jr
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HA HA Julie ( alias SO CAL SPARKY ). I wish I was just cruising all the time. Things are dead in my hometown in my business so we picked up some nice work out of state and I am gone 6 days a week. Not complaining. Very grateful for work. Also, I was saving myself/calling and writing for the upcoming surge of updates I am hoping to do now that it warmer.You will be sick of me by August. I try to lend a hand on here once in a while, but you cant give away what you dont got,. Do you realise my, toasted from the 60's mind needs to read your post 3 to 4 times before the idea sinks in .
Thanks for the heads up on Bobs thread. What a tuitorial !! Also thanks to Ross. You guys are great.
I had to order some exaust stuff fom Joblot and and some stuff at DC so I added the VR to th list. I have not had time to do more messing around but I got a short week for a change this week and can crawl under dash and look at the CB's ect.
Thanks a bunch

Last edited by john smith jr; 05-17-2009 at 05:58 PM. Reason: I am a crispy critter with spelling