Old 05-14-2009, 09:02 PM
WilleyB
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Some more of Rodney's crap. Ah well maybe it's Foley Melvin who is advising him.
Been busy for awhile because of the Motorhome, which is now at the Kenworth Dealer for the past week. It's been a rat's nest of problems this spring. I modified the steps (actually built a new set out of the two sets) to make it easier for my wife to get aboard. Then I discovered the dry rot when I went to mount them. I took it out on a run to Central Supply to get a sheet of 5/8 plywood and discovered the front left brakes were dragging a bit and an application of the brakes caused a violent jerk to the right because the left wasn't coming on at all. Along with that the cruise control didn't work. Probably corrosion on the plug wiring so after the rest is done I'll look at that.

MVI's are as much of a farce in this province as any other. Not very consistant and some just use the MVI as a money generator. Actually came across this a few times myself. In fact I looked at a car at the Highland Sq. that must have had a whole roll of duct tape patching the holes. What the rest was like I have no idea but it did have a current safety sticker.

Cheers
Willis