View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Bvis75
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HobbyRama, Harrisburg,PA

HOBBYRAMA Central PA's Largest Automotive Hobby Expo Coming to the Farm Show Complex, Harrisburg Pa
August 29th 2009
Central PA's ultimate Diecast RC and automotive memorabilia event

HOBBYRAMA

As many of you know I am an event producer by trade, and addicted diecast collector by night

I am finally doing what many of you have been asking of me for years - Its on August 29th 2009 at the Farm Show complex in Harrisburg PA, the ultimate hobby expo dedicated to Automotives,

More than 200 vendors selling and trading today's and yesterday's finest diecast collectibles
Pin striping contests
Customs contest
Automotive art contests
RC competitions (Electric) off and on road
automobilia from tin signs to apparel to catalogues if it has to do with cars you will find it at Hobbyrama
and lest not forget some of the finest Hot Rods, Classics and Modern Muscle 1:1 scale rides on display as well

It's on August 29th 2009 more to come but clear your calendars, book your flights and grab a hotel now as you won't want to miss this one!

Here is some more info from the Promoter him self.

My name is Andy as it says above I am working with my event partners to create a fun automotive hobby event in central PA. I am part of the team that hosts Motorama every February at the Farm Show Complex, so we decided to host the show at the same venue. With easy access off of route 81 (Cameron Street exit) it is a great location for this type of event. We will be dedicating a large section of the floor to Diecast collectors like you. We are offering 10*20 spaces for as little as $100.00 and 20*20 spaces for $175.00

As a member of Diecastsplus forum if you enter the code DIECASTSPLUS in the coupon box it will save you an additional $25.00 now on top of that we will be having special event exclusive vehicles from both Greenlight and Castleline/M2 which will also be used as a thank you to all vendors who make the show possible. You could sell your piece for a premium to a collector or just hold onto the limited edition piece as its value is sure to increase significantly to offset the costs of your table.

Registration for table reservations will be open Monday 5/11/09 at the below link. We do have limited room so please regiter as soon as possible.
https://secure1.webconnex.com/HobbyramaDC

My contact number is 717-307-5466 please contact me directly with any questions
Andy