View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 04:03 AM
jerg_064
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tin-man
James I think they all try to see how deep in our pocket they can get.
I think they fight for us in the courts and legislature so that we don't have to fight on the streets, yet. GCO and GOA are no-compromise and are the best thing we got going that fights for us in the courts and legislature. The NRA however, tend to compromise and they get more media attention. So yes the NRA does simply want to see how deep our pockets are.

GCO and GOA both give me timely updates on what bills are passing through the legislature so that I at least get the chance to write my congressmen before they put out a vote. A small subscription payment for this seems fair enough to me, Along with the fact that they will fight for you personally in the courts. Also if you become a life member of GOA you get a free pass to a Front Sight firearms training course;which is worth more than double the life member fees. I pay attention to whats going on and know where my money is going. I do what I feel helps the most so that a second civil war can be avoided(at least pushed farther into the future).

To each his own.