View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 01:00 PM
jerg_064
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fabmandelux
Another Bro from close to home, toooo cool! I know Long Creek well, I've got mining claims up by Granite, and have hunted and fished that area for over 40 years............I now live outside Condon so I'm not to far away from Long Creek. Gotta love huntin in The Blues!
Good to know, Honestly I try to never go west unless I have too. No offense to anyone, but there's too many tree huggers over there.

Originally Posted by fabmandelux
Let us know when you get back and we'll see if we can put together a quick GTG and welcome ya back in proper Eastern Oregon style. With Guns, Ford Trucks, and the Blue Mountains!
Sounds good, but you forgot one thing. I just turned 21 last month and I still have to wait 4 more months till I can buy my own beer. So I'll have to bring a DD and some nice cheap Keystone Light. I'll try to make it, but I tend to work on a friends ranch when I come home. Don't be alarmed if ya see a pistol on my hip, I open carry. Sadly I wouldn't be able to bring a ford truck though, my '79 is outta commission and our '93 7.3L has close to 400k miles and none of the gauges work anymore so it's just used for hunting and firewood hauling.