Old 05-04-2009, 10:00 PM
AlbusPlaustrum06
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bsimmer3000
He's not saying live by what he feels is right. He's saying that it's shut of from the factory for a reason. It's dangerous to have moving images in the front of a vehicle if your moving no matter if your watching it or not. No matter if you look at it or not it will always be in your peripheral vision which is dangerous. If it wernt then they would allow you do do it from the factory.
It is a common sense thing.

Some people can handle two or three beers and drive home...shoot some might even be able to have a few inbound to where ever they are going just fine. Does that mean all the open container laws should be pulled and remove or raise the legal BAC limit? Some people can talk on a cell phone and drive fine...many areas are starting to ban cell phone use in vehicles by the driver because everyone as a whole can not talk and drive. It takes just a second for the road conditions to change and all drivers need to be alert to respond to those changes.

But what do I know I am just trying to force everyone to my narrow minded view and projecting my inadequate driving ability on the world.