Thread: Magnesol use
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 07:21 PM
Tom D
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fabmandelux
Most problems people have with Magnesol is because most of them are using an appleseed style of processor and are pumping the Magnesol "mix" through their centrifugal pump. A centrifugal pump will not give good results, so they "bad-mouth" the Magnesol, not their pump! I still use Magnesol, and have tried the "resins" but don't like how slooooowly they work. Yes you can leave the used Magnesol in your tank for several batches. The price of Magnesol is around $100/bag, but the results, and speed of cleaning makes it worthwhile in my opinion. My new processing trailer is finished, and I'm acquiring the rest of the "parts" to build the rest of the system. I have 5 farms under contract for the new Co-Op, the canola is growing, and we should start producing bio about Nov! My new service company is is growing and I've had to hire a couple of mechanics to keep up with the growing demand. I've been off-line for about a week because I pulled my back muscles last weekend, and my Dr can't see me until this afternoon.................Winter was tooooo long, sure glad spring is finally here!
Glad to hear about your progress on the trailer. Thanks for the update on Magnesol. I will order a bag tonight. Tom