View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 07:40 AM
jnicita
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NOT to thread jack, but I'm sure he's going to be in the same boat as I am once he gets it off, HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET IT BACK ON?. I broke the plasitic tank on mine, ordered a oem replacement, added the 2 rings to the lower connector, and then bolted the radiator back in place. It was a bear, but I was able to at least get the new hose assembly started onto the radiator. It doesn't just want to push on that's for sure, I used a screw driver and gently pushed on the metal ring the same way I push the tab flat, but barely got it to the first oring. I have the old radiator, and the old hose, and have cut the metal end out of the old hose so I can see how it lines up on the bottom, so I can confirm that I am at the correct location for the hose to completely go on, but 3 hours later, its gone nowhere fast. I even went online to waste my money at mitchell1's eautorepair (Can you say biggest WASTE of money ever, they dont even mention a lower radiator hose in any of the documents you can read, I guess its just magic or something..)

Thanks in advance, sorry to thread jack lilslammer, but your gonna have this question next...

-John