View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 12:09 AM
wmjoe1953
Postmaster
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I think that's why most of us joined. It's a place to find good info, and ask the questions you have. Welcome to the boards. Generally, we are a pretty easy going bunch. We like to flick eachother some BS, but in the end, we are all in the same hobby (may be for different reasons, but in the same hobby just the same). I'm kind of the resident old Ford Big Job guru. Fabman, is like the resident good friend to have on your side kind of guru (and a pretty gald darned smart old fart too.). We have many others, that fill the little gaps here and there. I could probably make a list of all the things everyone brings to the table, but I really don't think I could sit here and willingly type an encyclopedia sized post. I am the engine builder for the shop I work at, and the boss is a NHRA, AHDRA, driver, and builder. He has been the crew chief on a few big name bike teams, and is one hell of mechanic (you should see his 55 Chevy Gasser we built last winter....blower and all.....talk about a neck snapping experience). So, if I can't answer it from my own personal knowledge, I can ask the boss, and odds are, he knows the answer right off the top of his head.