View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 07:03 PM
JAMAN1111
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I went with a 2 1/2 mini spring kit from summit. Just like the Tuff country but a little cheeper in price. Looks to be the same kit with summits name on it.

I received it today looks good but they sent me a kit that had been returned and has the wrong track bar bracket in it. Came with a track bar bracket for a Diesel. I guess the gas & diesel trucks use a different bracket? I called and they said they would ship another one out today and i should see it by friday. I hope so because i wanted to install this over the weekend.

As for shocks i would like to go with the Bilstein 5100s but they are a little out of my price range i was hoping to find a complete set of 4 for under $200 Any other good shocks in that price range??Or should i wait and save to invest in the best? Bilsteins?

Silver,
I looked through your gallery of photos. Thanks for the heads up on the wheels.
I just installed new 285/75/16 tires on my stock rims but wanted a wider stance.
The 10" wheels look great and seem to push the tire out to the edge of the fender.
Would a 10" wide wheels be to wide for the tire size above? Would it make them look to streched out on the wheel? Does anyone have a picture of this size tire on a 10" wheel?