View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 02:22 PM
IQ9
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Time for an update. I got a rental. Yes I got one for 5 days BUT. Yes there is a but statement they will only give me a $30 a day car. SO I got in quite a fight with Ford over this and they will review my claim to see if I truely need a larger car than a compact. I made the point by pointing out that I have 7 seats(adult size) not Ford Fusion sized 4 seats. We will see how it goes. The tranny was explained to me as having a spur gear that handled/actuated the kick down. The warning signs are very easy to hear-when it down shifts it sounds like a "rrrriiipp" each time or if you understand what missing teeth on a gear set sounds like you got it. I first got it on on ramps when the wheel was truned but after 2 weeks it was pretty much most down shifts but not all. I still down have the TSB and I am sorry about not getting for you guys. I should be getting it back on monday morning but that is if the part has come in and I have no emails stating as such so we will see. Thanks for the support!!