Old 07-18-2000, 06:10 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
FTE Anniversary and a chance to ask Ford!

Your post labeling my tone won't get me mad. Using inappropriate language can. All walks of life and ages have visited the boards and it would be a good idea to keep that in mind when posting.

The posting date was on the page, you asked me to ask Bob a question when the opportunity to talk to Bob was 7 months ago and I simply said it was too late. Had I ignored the post because its too late, would you have thought I was a jerk? :-( Either I tell the truth and I'm being smart or I ignore it then you'd I don't pay attention to the users. Sort of a loose-loose situation for me. :-( I do the best I can and you can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time.

If you've only been using a computer for 2 months, then you've discovered the major drawback with text---> no easy way to convey emotion. I was in no way being harse, just stating that you're replying to a post where I was asking for feedback and that it is way out of date.

I can't give you anything on Ford's final word. The only info I get from them is press releases. Last I heard, they were still working on an engineering fix and had put out a TSB saying the only solution for now was door replacement. Any dealer who says there is no TSB to replace the door under warranty is either ignorant or deceptive.

Ken Payne
Ford Truck Enthusiasts Admin
[img src="/clipart/logosmall.gif"]
(Click on Profile/Signature to add your own custom signature)