View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 05:44 PM
xjcamaro89
Posting Guru
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Ive read about people adjusting the master cylinder rod for soft pedal, but what about if its too tight? Could it need adjusted the other way? But, if the rod needs adjusted would it make all 4 wheels drag, or could it make just the fronts drag. Im just trying to rule out all my possibilities, this is getting to me and i want to get it taken care of. If i take the master cylinder off and the brakes release could i take that as an indication that the rod need adjusted? Im getting the hoses in but i thought i could rule out the rod now if i could. If it does need adjusted i read that if you pull off the master cylinder and use some crayon or something thin that will coat the end of the rod and then reinstall the master cylinder and then take it back off and see if there is a indent or the coating is smashed, if it is pull the master cylinder readjust the rod inward (clockwise) coat the rod again and repeat untill there isnt any indent or smashing of the coating you put on the end of the rod.What do you guys think about that?