Thread: how fast?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2002, 04:39 PM
kluxman45
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how fast?

i had it in low the first time and did a burn out.left it in low cause i for got to put it in drive before i left on the green.it went instantly to 6000 rpm.peged it ,befor i seen it and then i shifted it to drive.spun like hell in first and second,let off and got back on it again.bad deal.run a 87 mph in like 16 or so lol.oh well.so much for that i guess.it has a chip in it.from jdm.just a j49 is all nothing else.the best time i got there is 97 in 16 secs.kinda depressing.i thought these trucks were suppose to turn the high 13 in like 100 miles a hour stock?hell with the chip its in the 16 sec range at 97mph.2000 miles is all the miles thats on it now.what will slicks do for me?and where do i get them to fit my stock rims?and another thing,ya think i screwed something up by pegging the tack to 6ooo rpm before i shifted?hope not.it runs good still.no noise when ya start it no oil burning.hope its ok from that incedent.im even staying out of the water box.hell,the 5 0 mustangs i beat on the streets are beating me 4 car lengths on this track.i need traction.if i get traction with slicks what should i be running with a chip?