View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 07:37 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Dave Sponaugle
Take a drive north or east and look at the not so flat land and trees everywhere.

Where were you in Illinois?
Been out here off and on for a year, but we have FINALLY settled into the new place and I think I like it ALOT!!!

I lived in southern Illinois, home of the Shawnee National Forest......although they not be mountains, the place is not flat at all.....

Rock climbing, repelling, cave dwelling and such.......this is southern Illinois

I wouldnt live near the flatlanders of Corruptago if I had to~~ We in southern Illinois want the state of Illinois to announce seperation from Chicagoland and proclaim them and their little burbs their own state of the union!!!!!

Originally Posted by msgtg
Welcome back Tammy! Ok, here's what you gotta do....get yer self a big wash drum...I'd cut one of those 55 gal drums in half....dump in about a whole gallon of Turtle Wax Truck Wash...and fill the rest of the drum with lukewarm water.....still with me.....then you find some old cloth diapers....probably need about two dozen...one per truck....when you get all of that done....you call and have a buncha pizzas delivered....oh and don't forget to let us know when and where you're doin this truck wash!!!! Mind you...we'll help washin the wheels and tires............................................. ...........................................Tammy.. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................Hey Tammy.....still with us here.............................................. .............................................TAMMY .................................................. ..............

LOL

Joe
OK....that's all fun, and can be very possible, it even sounds like a FUN FUN time......but we must get one thing straightened out.....the name......it is Tammie....that is T-A-M-M-I-E.........ya know.....

otherwise call me Gabby~~~~~