View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 10:46 AM
jackndelphine
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, cool thanks for the advice on pic posting, now I can put pics on here, that is good. Anyway, yea why work harder when you can work smarter....and get to play with heavy machinery at the same time!!!! Hey did you notice who makes that front loader....yes FORD!! I guess now that looking back on all the work I did in about 7 months, it was kinda fun, but I don't think my wife would agree, I thought she was gonna shoot me the next morning after I bought the truck, when she was taking the kids to school and saw that monstrosity in her driveway!! Honestly the truck was probably the worst buy I have ever been involved with, the only thing I paid for was the drivetrain minus the engine, and the plow, everything else was junk, and I mean junk!! But now I am down to the little stuff, it just needs kingpins and I still need transfer case linkage (which I can't find anywhere!!) and I am going to be changing out the rear leafs with the ones from the dump truck I am building. It's finally almost over and I can put the truck on the road and start driving it and proove all the non beleivers wrong!!!