Old 01-30-2009, 10:30 AM
WALFORD'S 56
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I had a neighbor that was given a home loan and did not even have a job--but was in the reserves,and when the bank came aknockin'--they could not evict because of the sailor-army act and left him alone.
A 6 month period later they were back---the kid refused to go back to his enlistment and go back to Afghanistan--and so the reserves sent the military cops over and they took him to the enlistment.
These people left then.......the house sat empty for 3 yrs. I tried to buy it.....at sheriff sale--what a joke---the bank was no way going to sell for 1/2 of the value,when freddie mac/fannie mae was promising the bank full payment.
1 YR LATER-IT SOLD--NOT TO ME ,but for a fraction more than I offered at the sheriff sale.......Banks are not dumb-----the public is!!
We need to buy American and think of America first--and foremost---quit helping others that do not help anyone but themselves for a change. WE NEED THE HELP!!
Sorry for the long letter---starting to look like Boleys letters--haha!! just kiddin'