View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 07:34 PM
CheaperJeeper
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its Cheaper Jeeper, and obviously your reading ability is no better than your typing, English, grammar or logic.

1st, what does how much bio I have made or not made have to do with my knowing nothing about the benefits of SVO? I've run LOTS of bio, and actually run some SVO in my Benz. I've also done a LOT of research on both. You sir are talking out your @$$ about someone you know nothing about.

2nd, combined 100k miles on 4 vehicles, huh? That sounds like 25k apiece. So then you still haven't run 50k through ONE engine to prove it doesn't do any damage.

3rd, how old are you son? Judging by your text-message-style of...<cough, cough>..."communicating", I'm guessing about 18 - almost certainly under 20. And we're supposed to believe that you've driven 100k miles in your young life, and all of it on SVO? Gimme a break!

4th, yes, the number of posts I have accumulated gives me the title of Guru. Since joining I have posted - and in the process LEARNED - a lot. Check my posts. Not a lot of fluff there. I think I have garnered a decent amount of "respect points" from the people around here in achieving my "Guru" status. Question: how much respect have you got from people around here? More importantly how much are you ever going to get typing what you are and the B.S. you are? Answer: not much.

Like WC Fields always said "Get away from me kid - you're bothering me"