View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 10:00 PM
CarCrazy1001
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
****UPDATE****
I talked to my mechanic today and unfortunately the shift rod was in place, but my mechanic told me that the trans shop may have put the wrong modulator on and he has one already on its way and it will be here at 2:00PM at the latest. I hope that putting the wrong modulator on is causing the problem, but I also hope that by them doing this that my perfectly good trans is now ruined.

ALSO... There seems to be a contradiction between the trans shop and all of you guys and my mechanic on the subject of trans fluid being in the vac line. The trans shop says there IS supposed to be fluid in the line, but all of you and my mechanic say there IS NOT supposed to be fluid in the line. Now if my trans is screwed because of all this I have no choice but to go back and demand them to replace my trans, OR settle it in small claims court. (I know its pathetic to go to court over a 16 year old vehicle, but this was a completely functioning vehicle up until I took it in.)

So I'll keep my fingers crossed that its a small issue, but we'll see what the future holds for me.

Thanks guys,
-Carcrazy-