View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 07:41 PM
pud
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is my problem as well, as I have a tendency to be racist. Not that Im an outright white supremicist, but you hear about stuff like this and it gets my blood boiling.
You come to canada to be canadian, because it wasnt working out for you in your home country. Therefore THEY (the immigrants) must adapt to OUR way of life.
Yes, it is nice to have people from different backgrounds etc...but you dont come to OUR country and put OUR way of life second to their own.

Its like this. If you and your family speak french and english fluently, and you all go to a friends house where they only speak english...you dont sit their and speak french back and forth to each other because it would be considered rude.
So what in the heck makes you think you can come into my house, put no effort into fitting into our culture and try to sing my songs in your language all the while making me feel like the odd one out AND THEN use the rights they just acquired (the ones my ancestors fought for) against me and call me racist and have society look down at me.

so to all that come to our country and try to adapt and contribute I say thank you...and to everyone else who does not, if it were my house I would be kicking you out the door.

Forget politically correct, politicians are a bunch of lying hypocritical asses who get paid way too much to sit around and run their mouth in some long windbag manor. "politically correct" ? BullSnit!