View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 07:12 PM
King Leo
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Signing in for first time

Hello All,

I grew up in Severn, Md and graduated from Meade SHS in 1986. I am now retired USAF (whatever "retired" is mean to be..haha) and work in the Information Technology field for the Dept. of Commerce and soon to be 41 next month Feb 12.

I have always been a gear head since elementary school. I especially enjoyed the times at '80's Dragway' in Monrovia, MD and 'Capital Raceway' with my best friend Aaron Shipley. His dad had a 1970 Old's Cutlas that ran Heavy Eliminator in the low 12's. From then I was hooked and tried to make every car I ever had run fast!
Fast forward to present, I now own my first SVT and cherish it to the bone. Brings a smile everytime I fire her up! I have done a few things to include K&N cold air intake, blower pulley (from previous owner...not sure what lbs though), magnaflow exhaust, Diablo chip programmer, Nitto Extreme 555 rubber, and keep it as clean as the day she was born. It's number 1111 of the group for 2003 (Black). Looks like new and sleeps in the garage every night. only comes out on good days.

Hope to meet everyone on the next outing!

Cheers,

Nelson

nelson.leonberger@census.gov