View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 05:37 PM
J1MMY
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad you like it, wasn't sure on how it would be received as you guys over there tend to make 'em taller. I'd love a lifted truck but our roads are narrow enough without me wandering dangerously all over them!

Yep, had to notch it, may yet get another as planning four link for the rear, Jag or Crown vic front clip and air. Wasn't going to change the clip but am taking chunks out of the road with various cross members and other parts of the front undercarriage (there is only about 2" between tarmac and radius arms) and not too keen on running without a front ARB.

Also going to lose the mirrors, fit a slider, rollpan and lose the front cruising lights on the grille (which may lead to a change of grille for one that hides the lights.) Also going to replace the POS 3.8 for something with the right amount of cylinders and lose the LPG - scared the girlfriend to death one night when the LPG tank ground out and sent sparks out in front of her car (oops). Prob. one or two other things too. It get some looks already owing to the size of it and how low it is, I kinda like that.