Old 01-02-2009, 10:55 AM
preppypyro
FTE Legend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
I dont know if ford ever lost their mojo on the truck side of things. They seem to provide people with what they want for the most part, except customer service.
Also it seems like ford is struggling and has struggled with the past few diesel trucks. I think they could have made things right and did some of the upgrades for a very reduced cost, or maybe even free to some of those trucks that had bad problems, but they didnt.
Dealers and ford itself brushed customers away, and I think that really put a hurt on their image.

Also I think that there needs to be more options, not less. I think if people could order a truck anyway they want it, that would be awesome. I realize that isnt very possible, but it would be cool.

King ranch leather seats with no carpet on the floors, no power windows, a manual transmission, and no ac/ in a regular cab truck, IF thats what ya prefer!

Now when it comes to cars, they seem to be improving them lately, and all I can say is it is about damn time. To me it seemed like anything without a v8 engine in it in the previous years, wouldnt be much of a car in the long run.

I also realize that a huge company like ford, cant be top dog in all categories. With other huge companies out there, they are gonna have some first place vehicles, as well as some last place ones.

Also wanted to point out, that just cause they are doing the healthiest of the big three, isnt always a good thing. Its like being the wealthiest bum on the street haha.