Old 12-13-2008, 06:16 PM
wendell borror
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sir, I feel you are extremely bitter for whatever reason. I get excellent service from my ford dealer, I've been dealing with the same dealer for allmost 20 years. Ford had looked to the past for insperation, like with the current mustang, the last t-bird and ford GT-40. There also comming out with a new bronco that is to be some what retro. They have been building what people want, as with the suv and truck craze, the fusion sold off the hook and the escape continue's to be hot. The mustang is awesome and the mustang convertable is the best selling convertable in the country. The redesigned focus is doing verywell, ford is going to start building the fiesta next year with a couple other small cars comming for the econobox lovers. There will be a new ranger, 4 cylinder based in 2012. I don't know what you want. but ford can't please everyone. I'm on my 7th ranger, I love the trucks very much and will hate to see the current plateform go. Our mariner, like our 01 escape were the best suv's we've ever had as far as comfort, mpg and capability. Sure it isn't a jeep. but perfect for my wife, I have a couple of jeeps if I want a bouncy ride and climb rocks. The F-150 continue's to be the best selling truck in the country, with a redesign for 09. A new off road edition for 2010 with a rear locker and a new 400 hp 6.2 engine called the raptor. The taraus has been upgraded with a 260 hp V-6, plenty of room and comfort. I won't bother to list all the new upagrades and up and comming vehicles, but I assure you ford is trying hard to please thier customers. I would like to have a new ranger 4x4 with manual t-case and lockouts, but thats not what most of fords customer want, I'm a minority, but at least I still got a manual transmision. I would say your shopping at the wrong dealer. If ford vehicles don't satisfy you, then I would say it's time to move on to some japanese junk or whatever that has caught your eye. I've been a ford man all my life and have no intension of changing now. Actually I'm excited about what ford is doing and what is up and comming. I'm sorry you feel the way you do and have a right to your opinion. I'm sure you won't mind if we all don't share your view. Personally I wouldn't hit a dog in the butt with toyota or any other japanese junk peddler. Ford put bread on the table and supplied everything we had as I was growing up, they paid my doctor bills and provided my father with a good living. Japan has done nothing for me but take 2 of my uncles at peral harbor.