Old 12-03-2008, 09:57 AM
dave boley
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by WALFORD'S 56
Dave---you could be the Ohio moderator--aren't you moderate? haha??
Have you been shipping anyones vehicles lately? I just spoke to my California buddy,and he shipped his car(movie car) to the Tallahasse auto museum,and it sat at my house in my new barn in Florida for a while till it was sent there.
I think he paid 5500 to ship it--in a 50 plus foot trailer. It is a big setup......Bill

Hi Bill,
Not me man, I'm not moderste about anything sxcept maybe common sense and I'm just barely holding on to that. Besides I don't have time for all that nonsense. I just wanted to stir up a stink.

I generally try to lay off the transporting in bad weather as I don't need to get my insurance cancelled after mangling some guy's dream car or truck. I try to lay low during December, January and February, I try to get back into the gane in nid March. The $5,500.00 sounds about right. I would have done it for that and probably found a run going out there for a little extra change. I would have returned through Atlanta, visited my son and maybe picked up some prize to drag home. I guess the museum guy bought the car eh???

Later Man...