View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 12:28 PM
Redneck-Cowboy
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FORD RANGER
i was just trying to help sorry! i'll never do that again!

later
????? Did I say you were wrong or something in someway? No... If fact you just mentioned the first part of all the brake stuff that could go wrong with some of the wheel bearing part.... all I did was add to it???? Sorry if I offended you in someway, I certainly didn't mean to, I was also just throwing in my 2 cents, I never said I was the one to listen to.... I'm not diagnoising anything over the interent, just giving advice on how to go about getting us more info. FORD RANGER, I'm sure you know as well as I do being in the business that you have to really grille some customers to find out exactly what's going on (No offense to anyone by that....) so I was just going through all the possibilities. Sorry if I offended you. I'm also just here to help, my advice is my advice, take it or leave it.

jseim44, I assume it got louder when you swerved to one side? If you've already repacked em and tightened them to torque you can try tightening them up a bit, but you might end up having to get new ones. How did the bearing "feel" when you had it apart the last time? Did you happen to take a look to see if there wasn't a few pits in the race?