View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 08:09 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 221 Likes on 180 Posts
Here is a copy of the next PM sent out, updated the get together date/time.

Okay, the date for the next get together will be the 23rd of November, at Signatures Sports Bar,510 E 23rd St. in Columbus. I'm going to try to be there around 1:00 that Sunday. So far we have about 8-10 people coming, I'd like to see if some more of you might be able to come, it would be great to get to meet you, and show off our trucks there at the parking lot. Please post up, or even PM/email me if you think you'll be able to go. I will have what's left of the t-shirts there, decals, and some little goodies that I've gotten from FTE for anyone attending.

Just a reminder, for those who don't know, or may have forgot, we do have a chapter photobucket site, and would love to see some more of our member's rides in there. You can also check out the pics from the summer get together in Kearney. Please get a hold of me, or you can go here, and post them, and Jake (jseim44) will get them posted. here is the link to the photobucket thread:

Chapter Photobucket Thread

Again, I'm hoping some more of you can make the meet in Columbus, let's make this the best one yet!!

Pat