View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Chrissy250
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Nebraska Ford Lovers!!!! Thanks for the Welcome! I have been wanting to join some sort of club for a long time now with past vehicles I have owned. I am a diehard Ford Truck fan and have been since my dads 1960 F-250 that I had but could not keep. I now have a 1977 F-250, 7.5L 460, long bed, camper special that is under major construction. I also had a 2003 F-350, V10, crew cab, long bed, Beast of a truck that I got for my b-day last year. The 350 was traded in this year for a 2005 F-250 Lariat, V10, crew cab, short bed, 4x4 that will become a Beast of a truck next tax season. It is all stock now and thanks to the lawn mower, has a missing back window! I plan on lifting it high enough to fit 37inch tires under it. I discovered that a 2.5in body lift will get it done as well as a 6 or 8inch suspension lift. Anyway, I am a retired auto tech and stay at home mom of 2. I am also a die hard Nascar fan since birth!!! Go Carl!!!lol I was hoping to get to the g2g in Columbus but the last chase race is the 16th in Homestead-Miami and there is no way i can miss that!! There is that and my truck has not been plated yet and that sucks!! ok, that is enough about me for now, if anyone has questions , you can contact me here or email. Again, thanks for the welcome and i hope to meet some of you at the next g2g!!!