View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 02:25 AM
WilliesSD250
Laughing Gas
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Idiots abound at Kendall Ford

First off, Sorry Mr. D, you're the only intellegient one at that dealership. Maybe you should be the GM.
That being said I spent the last 4 months getting my drivers and passengers windows replaced ubder the TSB. Well the dinglings down there installed the drivers window with scratches in it and the passengers window was chipped apparently they came fromthe factory that way and were installed anyhow. Well after finally getting them fixed properly (or so I thought) my windows now sound like they are about to fall apart inside the door.
Oh yea and get this, they have taken the door switch bezel on and off so many times the last time they broke it (the mounting clip) and I had to argue that it was their doing in the reason it broke.
So this week my wife is graciousy going to take my truck up there and tell Ken (service advisor) to "get it fixed right once and for all, cause you'd much rather deal with me than him, because if he comes up here you won't like your end of it!!!"
Ever since NYE sold out to Kendall the service has been the *****$ up there.
I've bought 3 Superduty vehicles form there in the last 6 years....a 2000, a 2004 and a 2006. The '06 is the last vehicle I buy from them. I'll just buy a vehicle form (gulp) Cal Worthing or worse yet, I may even switch brands
It just amazes me how a business like that that prides itself the way they do can get away with treating customers like crap.
Kendall Ford of Wasilla ranks right up there with Hardly Heating; and if you wanna know my opinion of Hardly read some of my other posts.
Save yourself some grief don't purchase a vehicle from Kendall Ford under any circumstances.