View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 08:21 PM
bdrummonds
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNT's F650 dash mod. pics inside

O.K. guys and girls here is the TNT F650 dash mod.

Ford Part number is 4C4Z-7004302-BA

Because I have had so many PMs about this here are the pics, albeit unfinished.

Chris and I both looked at Temples dash and said, we have to have that. Chris got me in touch with a Medium Duty Ford dealer in Birmingham, and we told him what we wanted. At first he said it would take a huge amout of research to find that panel, B/C the 650 parts are not listed in the standard FOMOCO collision catalog. In 2 hrs he called me back and told me that the panels were $57 including tax. (fleet price). I had him order two. He called me on Wednesday a.m. of last week and I went to pick them up.

The panels come in the dark gray color of the top half of my dash, but since I was transfering my cup thrower, and ash tray over I went ahead and painted mine to match.

I added a volt meter, and a water temp guage, that will work off a toggle switch, and read oil temp also.
Chris will be along shortly to post his pics. We have sets of the Carling switches ordered, and when they come in we will update this thread so you can see the finished product.

P.S. the color is really not as far off as it appears, my truck interior is just that dirty.