View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 07:19 PM
savage2211
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Chapter Leader nominations

Nominations for your 2008 Chapter Leader are now open. We will keep this thread open until October 31st so all members have a chance to express their thoughts and opinions. Nominations for the four board members will follow. Elections will be held at our year end event.

It is my opinion that the chapter leader should only serve 1 year and a new person should take over the leadership. This will insure that the Chapter does not become a one person chapter.

When nominating a person for chapter leader, you should check with that person to make sure the member is willing to serve in that capacity be nominating. You, of course, can volunteer to serve in that position.

It has been another GREAT year for the Delaware Chapter, establishing itself as one of the best of the best in FTE.

FTE established new guidelines for chapter leaders which you can find here,,, https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...-1-2008-a.html

If you have any questions about the position, send me an email or PM and I will do my best to either answer or get an answer to your question(s).