Thread: Wiring diagrams
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 03:38 PM
markedman90
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[quote=subford;6556240] I see errors it them and some have the wrong diagram completely and worthless. The only place to look at the right diagram for your truck is the place that all of the other diagrams are copied from.
That would be the big fold out diagram from Ford and they do not cost much only $12.00 but are a little hard to read.
You can get yours at HELM INC. Helm Incorporated: Search Results
Price: $12.00 In Stock
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Pkg Qty:</TD><TD width="100%">1</TD></TR><TR><TD>Media:</TD><TD width="100%">Paper</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Language:</TD><TD width="100%">English</TD></TR><TR><TD>Item/Part #:</TD><TD width="100%">FPS1213594S</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>[quote] I have a complete folio of '93 truck diags, and they are not exactly accurate. These things are put together by tech writers, not mechanics, and are published ~ 6 months pre-production.
I couldn't make copies of mine for $12.00 tho - my cost for repros is higher unfortunately.
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
</TD></TR><!--MWA--><!--End MWA--></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>