View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 02:00 PM
GETDOWN!!!
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Mirage.....Round 2 Everyone!

Ok guys its time for another trip out the El Mirage. Our first trip back in April was a success! heres the link to the thread we had about it back in April. From this you can get an idea of how the trip went.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...pril-12th.html

We had a good turn out last trip. about 10 cars showed but only 9 drove away in the end. We lost a jeep and almost 3 lives in the early morning hours, me being one of the passengers. I hope to never experience that again.

Anyways, If your interested POST UP and lets get this going. there is no set time or head count as of now but it will be happening for sure. Im pretty much just gauging interest. Once i have enough commited trucks, we can all collaborate on the details of the trip but i am shooting for sometime in November. My truck will be sitting out this time around due to the purchase of my new 20 inch rims and tires that costed me $400 a piece . As of right now i know the other brian (Blah1879) and his friends are down, i know a guy thats down and im sure the almighty Steve Bricks is down for another rodeo haha.

POST UP! ready......GO!