View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 09:57 PM
jimkidd
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tojoski
The GTG is coming up fast and we need to nail down who is bringing what.

Lets set the start time at 1:00pm, but anyone is welcome to show up that morning say 10:00am on.

I will be supplying the pork ribs and I'll probably throw a few chicken breasts on the smoker and a few hot dogs for the youngsters.

Dave has said he will bring a canopy and some macaroni salad.

Jeff is bringing his famous bbq beans, and Andy has said he is bringing mac'n cheese.

We are going to need:

1. plates and silverware

2. drinks ( I would suggest everyone bring a few, I'll have a cooler you can put them in, this has worked out well in the past as everyone has different tastes )

3. chips

4. coleslaw - ?

5. paper towels - we'll need quite a few rolls by the time everyone gets done with the ribs

6. dessert

7. any other suggestions?

Does anyone have a few folding tables? Dave has said he might have access to some but nothing confirmed.

Everyone should bring a few lawn chairs too.

Check this thread for updates, changes due to weather, ect

Directions:

Originally Posted by cookie88
Momma says we're in for chips & dip and a dessert. And she's got more hot dogs in the freezer.
Originally Posted by 95Z71
I'll bring dessert.
Originally Posted by Brian_B
Thanks for posting directions. Still not positive, but will try (CC may come into play-LOL).

If I get to come down, (since I can't cook) I will bring chips, drinks, paper towels, and whatever else I can throw in.
Originally Posted by jimkidd
Count me in for being short.
Originally Posted by 1996pwrstrk
Dad has two 6' tables and one 8' plus I have a few card tables . Think that will be enough ?
Originally Posted by 1996pwrstrk
My stepmother is going to make a dessert and we'll also bring paperplates and plasticware.
Now if that is not the coolest thing in the world? "Multi-Quote" WoW!

I just had to try that out. I am not disappointed. Thanks to FTE for turning it on and to vBulletin for being smart enough to implement it!

Oh yeah. I'm should be there in a few days. Who's buying mt 1st beer?

That multi-quote is still hella-cool!