View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 06:28 PM
Jermafenser
Postmaster
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by immastrokinnow
they cant fail you for a seat (unless its like a milk carton or something dumb like that. find a different inspection station. as as for the hoa it think that they are a waste of time if i pay 300k for a house im going to paint it whatever the hell color i want to and let the grass grow to more that an 1.5inches if i want it to. ok im done ranting about hoas just know that i will never move into a neighborhood with one....
The seat so worn out, there are pillows stuffed into the cushions...not very comfortable. And a tarp is covering the bottom part because the vinyl is mostly gone.

I couldn't agree more about the HOA ******. Unfortunately, most, if not all, neighborhoods around here have some sort of HOA.

Originally Posted by immastrokinnow
and they cant fail it for core support being rusty unless rusted through, or the exhaust manifold. what did you do to **** that guy off.....
Here's a pic of the core support...bad enough to warrant a fail?

The exhaust manifold is cracked, and someone patched it with some white milky substance. It's leaking too.

Dude, if you know someone who's really flexible, or will take only 30 seconds to inspect, send them my way...

I'm about to either torch it or sell it on ebay with that vehicle deal going on...