View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 11:26 AM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
It sucks that it has to come down to this. We've discussed this time and again, before we bought this place we were looking at an Idaho move, seems like that's the way we should have gone. Too many control freak Liberals here, who think they can just do whatever the hell they want, ignore the laws, but make us jump through every stupid little hoop they can think to put up.
The woman we're dealing with here, she's going to her lawyer because we're harassing her. Thing is, all we're doing is calling her and e-mailing her to get her to give us our copy of the stupid *** contract she plopped in front of us when we moved it. Eight months now, she keeps saying she left it on the back steps here, or in the mailbox, or we didn't meet here where she said to (she didn't mention anything about all the cars here or the ditch in the yard she would have to have crossed on the day she says she was here, or the six people who were here right at that specific time).
I'm just sick of dealing with bloodsuckers, I'm sick of getting used like this, so we're going back to the small town way of life hopefully. I know that won't be easy either, and it will be a long time before we are part of that town, but hopefully things will be better.

Not to mention I'll be making the same money, but I'll go from barely scraping working all kinds of side jobs to make ends meet, to actually being able to afford the lifestyle we want.