View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 10:43 PM
christcorp
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AG4; thanks for the response. Could you clarify something however. You said "I have tried the HHO injection using the PCV and didn't like the way it was sucking excess moisture into the engine because of the vaccuum." What excess moisture are you referring too? Are you saying that the vacuum was so powerful, that it was taking moisture out of the HHO generator in addition to the Hydrogen?

Also; when you say "recomend routing it into your intake tube instead." Are you referring to the vacuum line to the distributor? Or, are you talking about the AIR INTAKE in line with the air filter?

The vehicle I am dealing with is a carburetor and NOT fuel injection, so taking it in through the normal air intake is a little difficult being it's not a sealed system. A vacuum line is the more practical. I'm just trying to determin if I use the vacuum line to the distributor's advance system, will I be reducing the vacuum ON THE ADVANCE, and adversely affecting my timing. Whereas, if I go through the PCV line to the carb; is that a vacuum that will be created at idle or at higher RPM's? (I can determine that by removing the line to the pcv and testing the vacuum). My biggest concern with the line to the vacuum advance on the distributor was if I tap into it with water or HHO, if I'm going to affect my timing by losing vaccum to the advance. Thx... mike.....