View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 08:14 PM
deereman4020
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i want to make my own bio and run it in my truck and we do use a blend of bio 5% for our tractors
heres something i found in news at the johndeere home page
29 Jul 08 - A recent nationwide survey conducted by the United Soybean Board (USB) and soybean checkoff revealed that U.S. consumers strongly back U.S. soybean farmers and biodiesel.

The "National Agriculture Image Survey" indicated 82 percent of consumers agree foreign oil-producing countries and the high cost of fuel impacting farming and processing, packaging, storing and shipping food are to blame for food price increases, not U.S. farmers.
Other key findings show:

- 77 percent of consumers favor the use of biodiesel as a source of energy that can meet our needs in the next 5 to 10 years.

- 74 percent of consumers were more favorable toward biodiesel after hearing it benefits the environment.

- 70 percent of consumers were more favorable toward biodiesel after hearing it's a new green industry that creates jobs.

Last edited by deereman4020; 07-29-2008 at 08:19 PM. Reason: to post my findings found at the John Deere Home Page