Old 07-20-2008, 09:54 PM
th1567
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay. You know I found a guy in Sacramento that has a bunch of old fords...you've been looking for the firewall cover for a 65/66...I know he has a cab/bed and various sundries for those two years...so I'll axe him 'bout that...

Well, my point is I'll be seeing him tomorrow to pick up a set of 5 stock split rims for my 66...so if'n you got a list of doo dads you're interested in..I can take a gander on your behalf. He's kind of a junk yard guy...I think I got his number off ebay but I can't remember anything except that his name is Adam and somehow I got his cell.

Oh, the other good thing is he ain't looking to get rich off'n his parts...got those 5 rims with decent rubber on them for $100..real good deal ...no 30 days guaranteed though...

Feel free to email me any time...we can exchange info on that private channel...and we'll just see what I find...

And if I find something on your list...I can let you know or whatever..no worries mate. Parts are out there for these trucks...but they ain't ever'where.

TH1567
Tooling around town, doin' errands, lookin' cool....66 Ford dude, way to go!