Old 07-03-2008, 09:38 AM
MisterCMK
Fleet Owner
Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by 55 f350
no wheeling taxes or any commy crap like that , but hopefully no one in gov down here hangs out on here or we might . thats crazy you have to keep it in your county or get taxed ??? geez .naw we pay for our plated provide proof of insurance and away we go . the only stupid a-- thing we got right now is if you buy the car new or used from a dealer outside the city of springfield you have to pay a tax . they were trying to pass a law where they can come up to say me as my 49 isnt up and going at present { the 53 is my driver } and offer you 50 dollars and tow it off as it is considered an abandoned vehicle , and or a public health nuisance . that got put down quick . man you all need to keep the maroons up there and fence 'em in so they dont talk to anyone down here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are 2 counties IIRC that have the wheelage tax. County A and County B. If your vehicle is kept in County A or B over 50% of the time you have to pay this wheelage tax. It does not matter where it is registered. If you have it registered in County A or B you pay the tax no matter what I believe. If I register my vehicle in County C but keep it in County A or B most of the time I am "supposed" to check the box on the registration renewal form that says to charge the wheelage tax.