Old 07-03-2008, 01:36 AM
Layed Out 100
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is it legal to cast net it? It just surprised me to hear of a public place not pressured so much! when I first moved up here my Brother and I fished Lake View alot with his two man boat. and could get 30# a evening. We would fish it after work.The two man boat could come to work in the back of the truck. A few times we were putting the boat in the water they were having a local bass tournament and we could hear the big boys laughing at us, saying crap like are they riding a sheet of plywood out there?.....We made shure to be back at their weigh in!!! I think their winner would have two med size bass. Our piece of plywood(plastic two man)boat would be coming back across the lake sideways from our stringer. looked like a gater was chasing us.lol after about the third time of us showing them up they all wanted to know how we were doing it. A big boat could not go where we were fishing. hell I had a 18 ranger and my brother has a 20' champion.....those are nice but we were showing lures to fish that dont see lures! Big boats are comfy but we catch fish!