Old 06-29-2008, 08:45 AM
oldfart
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gammahooched....fishing with a 5yr. old...

Well now fellers it's been a spell since I had time to write. Today is "Twaddle-Around-Sunday" so I got a few spare minutes. On to the story!! Went fishing with my 5yr. old grandson Bryce Logan t'other weekend and we had a right-smart good time! Fishing with a 5yr. old is an experience lemme tell you. Apparently the number of fish ye might catch is directly related to how many times per minute ya cast the bait. We flailed that water to a froth! He actually did tie into a nice bass and promply lost it when he went running up the bank in an effort to bring it in. But now lets git to the real meat of this story. Whilst young Bryce and I was sittin' there, we talked, as we always do, about many of the things Grandfathers and Grandsons talk about. One of the topics he brought up right after my "All wimminfolks are evil" lecture was the fact that he had...in fact...kissed the 5yr. old neighbor girl last weekend! ARRRGHHH! Folks...I've warned him about such transgressions since before he could even walk. Apparently to deef ears I might add! Right away I went into a long di-rect explanation of "This is why ya don't never do that Bryce Logan!" Part 2 to come of course. Audie..the Oldfart...