View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 03:48 PM
mechmagcn
Logistics Pro
Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts
Unhappy Bad news on the homefront

I have been holding off breaking the news to all till we had a definate diagnosis. Well here goes, Donna has been diagnosed with a cancerous tumor in her lower abdomen which at this time is inoperable. Dr. called it a sarcoma, which is a tumor of the soft tissue, we won't know exactly what type until the pathology report comes back though. We had our suspicions before the GTG down here, but she didn't want anyone to know. She will be starting radiation treatments next week, but we are unsure what other treatments will be forthcoming, although we know that chemo will be thrown in there at sometime.
Sometimes I think the news has affected me more than her, I just can't seem to find the strength to go on sometimes. I know I have to keep my hopes up and try to keep her spirits high. The treatments can be devistating to some folks, but we have been through a lot in the 22 years that we have been together, we will beat this too.
Please keep us in your thoughts as we work our way through these troubled times. I will keep everyone posted when we receive new info.
Jeff & Donna