View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 09:41 AM
dkf
Hotshot
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by A. Michael Foxtrot
They link the program to a card you currently have. But if you don't have a Visa Or M/C, then you'll need to apply for one.

Diesel is included in the program. Also, higher Octane fuel is offered, but at a slightly higher rate. .15 cents more for mid-grade and .30 more for premium.

From Dodge's site:
  • f the vehicle uses unleaded fuel, the $2.99 offer covers up to 87 octane fuel, but not diesel fuel. Diesel purchases will be passed through to the customer at full pump price plus a $2 service fee per transaction.
  • If the vehicle can use E85 fuel, the $2.99 offer will cover E85 or up to 87 octane, but not diesel fuel. Diesel purchases will be passed through to the customer at full pump price plus a $2 service fee per transaction.
  • If the vehicle requires diesel fuel, the $2.99 offer will cover diesel fuel only. Unleaded fuel purchases (including E85) will be passed through to the customer at full pump price plus a $2 service fee per transaction.
But overall I agree with you. I'd rather have the rebates as well since this program is a substitute from the traditional incentive programs that are usually offered. (i.e. no rebates at all)
I must have heard wrong on the radio commercial, I didn't check out the rules on their site.