View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 05:03 PM
Stumpalump
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[quote=Hypoid;6215054]LMAO Mike! Question is how long before you PO the Mods and Admin? At least you didn't pay for the abuse here like at some other sites.

There is a '73 to '79 forum, and a classified section as well.

I allready got acused of being an ebay grubbing newby troller over in that section. I had no idea I bought anything other than an old truck and asked them the best way to cut the frame to make a trail beater out of it. I know now I have a rare truck and will try to find a better home for it. I won't try long then I'm going to add a doubler to the T-case, weld the spiders,remove front fenders and relocate the rear axel to just behind the cab. I'm needing it to leave in Raton NM at the off road park my buddy is building. Im looking for some good used tires about 38" to 44" on 8 lug rims if you stumble across any. It's a really cool truck and for now I'm just going to clean and tune it while I wait to see if a collector or enthusiast wants it. In a way I hope it turns out to be a trail monster. I'll let you know how I make out and can hual your azz to Raton to help build and run trails in it. We need to break in all the new trails. It will be more fun when I have my own rig down there. No way am I bringing my XJ and leaving it. I got 10K in mods in that sucker and it works perfect. I did Independence trail in Penrose last week in it. Well I did liberty and stayed off the cliff faces. I'll leave those for the rock buggys. Tell the ladys on NAXJA....... Dang this site has no flipp-off smilely!