View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 12:45 AM
Super Moderator

Ford_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputationFord_Six has a superb reputation
If anybody is looking for a new truck, the place I work at is selling the old company truck. It's a 95 F250 4x4 Supercab with a 7.3psd and two year old E4OD. It has about 220k on it, and is in nice shape aside from having the back of the cab banged up- I had someone pull out in front of me while hauling a load of scrap, the bin slid forward and smacked the front of the bed. The bed has since been pulled back fairly straight, but the back of the cab under the window is all messed up.
Other than that, not bad, power everything, and it even has a factory high idle controller- put it in park, set the parking brake, and you can manually set the idle just about wherever you want it.
The truck is located on Bainbridge Island, WA
For more info or to set up a time to look at it, PM me or e-mail info@agsstainless.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport
but i can't tell you where i am, i don't want the nice men in the white suits and hug me jackets finding me