View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 11:50 AM
V8EXPLR
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Purchased my '06 F150 Screw 5.4L in 12/06, was built in 6/06. Will get this done as soon as the notice is received. Anything dealing with brakes, no matter how big/small is a big issue to me.

I try not to bash any make/model, but some are harder than others. Now I have no problems with Toyota/Ford/GM/etc issuing recalls. Isn't this good in one aspect, meaning the manufacturer is resolving the issue? Now if there are more than a normal number of recalls on a certain make/model, now that is a bigger problem and can not be over looked.

I think the reason most people rag on Toyota regarding their recalls is due to their arrogance. Not that either Ford/Toyota don't have their fair share of recalls, it's just the attitude of Toyota and some of it's followers. Bascially the attitude that Toyota's don't have problems and they never will. I do know there are some/many Ford followers like this though.

You don't usually hear this from too many Honda followers, as I notice they let the car do the talking more often than their mouth. Just my 2 cents.