View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 08:54 PM
Raider50
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raced a 02' eclipse

Im in high school so fast cars/trucks are a big deal. My friend just bought a 02' eclipse and its got all of the ground effects and carbon fiber and what not. He wouldn't shut up about it for weeks sooooooo, I took the 05' FTX Roushed F150. His little ricer is all turboed so thats why i had to get the super charged truck because i think my 460 might be a little slow to win against a car. Any ways where we raced was about a third of a mile. I wasn't to quick off the line because i nailed it right off the start and it lit the 12inch tires up but even when my back end was loose i was still flying by him. I ended up beating him by a good 8 truck lengths. Right around 50mph I made the gap double. His is a stick too, even tho the truck is supercharged i still wouldn't expect it to beat a car. I was so happy about it i thought i would share my tale of American muscle once again crushing a rice burner. OOPS sry wrong fourm, kinda I didnt realize at first that this is in the diesel part sorry but i am sure you all would like to hear of a musle truck beating a little ricer